Levan Town Park
The Levan Town Park offers:
- Full Playground
- Baseball park
- Overnight camping (no overnight camping is allowed unless you make reservations)
- Lots of shade
- And much more
Rent The Pavilion
The Pavilion in the Levan Town Park can be rented for your next event.
- Day Use $ 15.00
- Overnight $100.00 *There is no overnight camping allowed without a reservation*
- Day Use $ 75.00
- Overnight $150.00 *There is no overnight camping allowed without a reservation*
- Residents may make reservations 12 months in advance
- Non-residents may make reservations 10 months in advance
Reservations are on a first come first serve basis and will only be held by payment
The cancellation policy for all reservations shall be:
- Reservations cancelled prior to 2 weeks of your reservation shall receive a 90% refund (10% shall be retained for processing)
- Reservations cancelled in less than 2 weeks shall receive no refund
To Reserve the Pavilion, you can call the Town Office at (435) 623-1959 Mon.-Thurs., 8:30am-12:30pm or email reservation to [email protected]
To See Our Reservations Calendar, Click Below:
Levan Town Park Rules
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Keep all vehicles including ATV's on the road or parking areas.
- Never park vehicles, trailers or RV's on the grass.
- No dogs allowed in park.
- No fires.
- Put trash in dumpsters.
- No guns, bow and arrows, BB guns, slingshots or weapon of any kind without prior approval from Town Council.
- No fireworks of any kind without prior approval from Town Council.
- Do not use slides as waterslides.
Please help us keep or park clean and beautiful so everyone can enjoy it.
Items to note:
- Rental of the Park is for the Pavilion and Parking spaces only. The rest of the Park is available for use by the public (Including small pavilion, playground and ball diamond).
- There are no electric or water hookups available for trailers at the park.
- In accordance with the Utah clean air-act, Levan Town Park is a TOBACCO and ALCOHOL FREE PLACE.