Park Reservation fees:
Day Use $15.00
No Overnight use
Day Use $500.00
No Overnight use
Residents 12 months in advance
Non-residents 10 months in advance
Reservations are on a first come first serve basis and will only be held by payment.
The Cancellation Policy for all reservations shall be:
Reservations cancelled prior to 2 weeks of your reservation shall receive
a 90% refund (10% shall be retained for processing)
Reservations cancelled in less than 2 weeks shall receive no refund
To reserve the Town Park Large Pavilion please email your reservation to [email protected] Please include your name, date you want to reserve it and your contact information.
LEVAN TOWN PARK RULES
- PARK CLOSES AT 11:30 P.M. AND OPENS AT 5:00 A.M.
- KEEP ALL VEHICLES, MOTORCYCLES & ATV'S ON THE ROADS OR PARKING AREAS
- DOGS ARE ALLOWED BUT MUST REMAIN ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND OWNER MUST CLEAN UP AFTER DOG
- NO FIRES
- PUT TRASH IN DUMPSTERS
- NO DISCHAR OF WEAPONS (GUNS, BOW AND ARROWS, BB GUNS, SLINGSHOTS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND) WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM TOWN COUNCIL
- NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM TOWN COUNCIL
- DO NOT USE SLIDES AS WATERSLIDES
- NO CAMPING
PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR PARK CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY IT
ITEMS TO NOTE:
- RENTAL OF THE PARK IS FOR THE PAVILION AND PARKING SPACES ONLY. THE REST OF THE PARK IS AVAILABLE FOR USE BY THE PUBLIC (INCLUDING SMALL PAVILION, SPLASH PAD, PLAYGROUND, AND BALL DIAMOND)
- TRAILERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HOOK UP TO ELECTRIC OR WATER SERVICES
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UTAH CLEAN AIR ACT, LEVAN TOWN PARK IS A TABACCO AND ALCOHOL FREE PLACE.