Park Reservation fees:
Day Use $15.00
Day Use $75.00
Residents 12 months in advance
Non-residents 10 months in advance
Reservations are on a first come first serve basis and will only be held by payment.
The Cancellation Policy for all reservations shall be:
Reservations cancelled prior to 2 weeks of your reservation shall receive
a 90% refund (10% shall be retained for processing)
Reservations cancelled in less than 2 weeks shall receive no refund
To reserve the Town Park Large Pavilion please email your reservation to [email protected] Please include your name, date you want to reserve it and your contact information.
LEVAN TOWN PARK RULES
- QUIET HOURS ARE 10:00 P.M. TO 7:00 A.M.
- KEEP ALL VEHICLES ON THE ROADS OR PARKING AREAS
- NEVER PARK VEHICLES, TRAILERS OR RV'S ON THE GRASS
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN PARK
- NO FIRES
- PUT TRASH IN DUMPSTERS
- NO GUNS, BOW AND ARROWS BB GUNS, SLINGSHOTS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND WITHOUR PRIOR APPROVAL FROM TOWN COUNCIL
- NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM TOWN COUNCIL
- DO NOT USE SLIDES AS WATERSLIDES
PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR PARK CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY IT
ITEMS TO NOTE:
- RENTAL OF THE PARK IS FOR THE PAVILION AND PARKING SPACES ONLY. THE REST OF THE PARK IS AVAILABLE FOR USE BY THE PUBLIC (INCLUDING SMALL PAVILION, PLAYGROUND, AND BALL DIAMOND)
- THERE ARE NO ELECTRIC OR WATER HOOKUPS AVAILABLE FOR TRAILERS AT THE PARK.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UTAH CLEAN AIR ACT, LEVAN TOWN PARK IS A TABACCO AND ALCOHOL FREE PLACE.