Levan Town Job Announcement for:
· Status: Part-time Employee (yearly average up to 20 hours per week – the majority being during the spring, summer, and fall) May not work more than 40 hour/week.
· Wage: $10-12 per hour
· Flexible hours
· Must have a current, valid drivers’ license
· Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
· Must be self-motivated
· Must be willing and on-call to assist with any duties or projects as needed and assigned by supervisor
· Skills needed:
ü Show attention to detail
ü Mechanical skills (be able to operate and maintain lawn care equipment, backhoe, sprinkling systems, and other equipment as necessary)
· Duties may include helping other employees with these jobs:
ü Fertilize and spray as needed
ü Mow and trim: at the Park, Town Hall, Cemetery (including trimming around all headstones), the DUP Building, and etc.
ü Water lawns and trees
ü Maintain ball diamond at the park
ü Maintain and monitor sprinkling systems
ü Settle, refill with dirt, and re-sod graves
ü Complete a variety of jobs to assist the town employees
Please submit application to the Levan Town office by 12:30 pm Wednesday, April 1, 2020. Regular office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 pm. Monday to Thursday. Applications may be picked up at the town office or found on-line at www.levantown.org
For further information, contact the Town Office at 623-1959.
Levan Town reserves the right to reject any or all applications. Levan Town is an equal opportunity employer.