Information about the 2017 municipal election.
This information will be posted:
- On this Website: levantown.org – Town Government – “Election Information”
- And at the US Post Office, the Country Junction, and in the bulletin case at Town Hall.
If you have questions, contact the Levan Town Clerk.
Notice of Municipal Offices
to be voted on in the
Town of Levan Municipal General Election
November 7, 2017
(1) Town Mayor – 4 year term
(2) Town Council Member – 4 year term each
(1) Town Council Member – 2 year term (to finish out vacated term)
Candidate Filing Period Begins: June 1, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
Candidate Filing Period Ends: June 7, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Declaration of Candidacy Forms or Nomination Petition
must be filed in person
with Elizabeth Hone, Town Clerk at 20 North Main
between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m Monday – Thursday
by contacting the Town Clerk
by email or phone when the office is not open
between the hours of: 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
to make arrangements to file in person
Candidates who filed for Office during the Declaration Period:
Mayor: (1 position)
- Corey B. Christensen 435-660-9164
- Mike Morgan 435-660-3111
4-year Council Position: (2 positions)
- Ray Evans 435-640-8953
- Clifford Christensen 435-681-0565
2-year Council Position: (1 position)
- Bruce Rowley 435-250-0104